Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Review: Garnier Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil

Well hello...I know it's been a while since my last post and I really have no excuse except for the fact that taking care of a little person is hard work.
Last week I received a sample of Garnier Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil for dry skin.  Now let me say that while I love my all natural cleansers I am open to trying commercial products.  Sometimes you may stumble onto something worth purchasing.
This product claims to 'instantly dissolve impurities and long-wearing makeup with no greasy residue' and in my week long experience I found it to do exactly what it claims to do. I have combination skin and even the oily portions of my face did well. Every time I washed my face I found myself reaching for this product. 
After about a week my friends were asking what I was using and I got numerous compliments on the clarity of my skin. It removed my makeup easily and left my face feeling soft and clean. I plan on purchasing a full sized bottle today since I used the last of my sample this morning. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment