Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring Haul


In anticipation of the warm weather headed this way I decided to do a little Spring shopping.  Check out what I bought…







(Left to Right, Top to Bottom:  Emerald Dress, JCPenney; Paisley Skirt, JCPenney; White Sheer Blouse, JCPenney; Gray/Tan Skirt, Dots; Coral Skirt, Charlotte Russe; Striped Dress, JCPenney; Cropped Denim Top, Charlotte Russe; Striped High/Low Shirt; JCPenney; Necklace, Juicy Couture; Sandals, Old Navy; Denim Vest, JCPenney)

I’m excited about all the things I bought and I’m so glad that the weather has finally warmed up here in South Carolina.  Now if I could just get control of these allergies.  


2 comments:

  1. Lovely items! I love the skirts, so pretty!

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      I checked out your blog and followed. It's awesome.

      Delete