Thursday, May 2, 2013

Face of the Day: Gray Skies w/ a Pop of Color



It's pretty gloomy here in South Carolina today.  It makes you just want to stay in bed and sleep but if you're like me you had to tough it out and go in to work today.  What better to wake you up than a bright lip color and a cup of coffee?  The color on my lips is Sail La Vie by MAC (it's one of my favorites).  With such bold lips I kept my face simple....no shadow just winged liner and MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish.  Also featured is my 'I got coffee crazy face'.  I hope everyone has an awesome day.

4 comments:

  1. A great lipstick can brighten even the dampest of spirits. I loved your suggestions and now I'm off to brighten my day a bit. :-) Susan Cooper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I appreciate you for taking the time to stop by and read my humble little post :) I hope you're having a great day.

      Delete
  2. It is snowing here in Thunder Bay today. I think you are already having a better day than me! (BTW found you via BHB group.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow...snow. I just finished browsing through your blog. I love the "Ab Ovo" tab.

      Delete