Monday, October 14, 2013

The Vacation Files: The Prelude


So tomorrow marks the beginning of my week long vacation with my boyfriend and instead of relaxing and getting organized I decided to go to work.  Bummer....who does this?  I'm not sure why I would choose work of all places to go but here I am.

Now generally this would be a time of relaxation but of course for me it isn't.  I went into work because I know that someone will be covering for me but I would like my area to be as tidy and organized as possible.  I haven't packed because I need to get a few items out of storage and I also need to do my laundry.  Oh and I have to get an oil change before I leave.  I remember last week I was hoping that my vacation would get here quickly but now I just want time to slow down so that I can get these things done.  Oh and did I mention that I'm babysitting tonight.  All of this needs to be done by 9 am tomorrow.  Well it's not all bad.  I mean I'm doing these things so that I can have fun and relax.  This also serves as a lesson...planning is key.



Where do you guys think I'm going?


Stay tuned in for The Vacation Files:  Day One

No comments:

Post a Comment