Thursday, October 24, 2013

Vacation Files: The Whole Shebang

Well as you can tell I took full advantage of my vacation and once again neglected my blogging duties. I'm sorry but I really needed this vacation.

Well, my boyfriend along with his son went to Chicago to meet up with a few friends.  It was an awesome vacation except for one minor (Major!!!) problem.  I completely forgot to pack my makeup.  I was so upset and almost in tears because by the time I realized that I had no makeup we were too far along to go back.  However, I have an amazing boyfriend who immediately noticed that I was in distress (near tears) and he took his time (and money) and bought me some makeup.  He is truly an awesome guy.  Well other than that the vacation went very well.

We stayed for about 4 days and basically went sightseeing.  Nine times out of ten the most exciting portion of any vacation for me will be the food and this trip was no exception.  We went to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Restaurant and of course after many recommendations we went to Giordano's Pizza.  When I say that you have no idea what deep dish pizza is until you try this pizza you have to believe me.  It was excellent.  Majority of our days were spent at the Navy Pier and if I wasn't such a loser I probably would have taken pictures.  I always forget to take pictures and it's such a shame.

Does anyone else have a problem with remembering to take pictures while on vacation?
For some odd reason I always forget and I get much too wrapped up in the moment.  I don't even take pictures of myself.  I'm such a loser. 

Pictures or no pictures the vacation was great.  After we left Chicago I stayed at my boyfriend's house for about 3 days just so that we could spend some much needed time together (we about 5 hours apart). It gave us some time to settle back into our normal routine as well.  Now it's back to work for the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment