Friday, June 21, 2013

This Week In Retrospect: Adventure on the Horizon


As I stated in my post welcoming the summer season (It's Almost Here...) I will be going on vacation for a couple of days but don't worry I'll be sure to document every fun thing that I do and everything that I experience.  This week has definitely been very exciting and equally strenuous.  I've come upon a few new endeavors and I'm definitely finding my footing as it pertains to my career/blogging/relationships.  Here's what I've learned this week thus far:

  • Making time for those you love keeps you grounded and sane.
  • Sometimes you just have to step back and let things run their course.  Have faith.
  • Hard work pays off. even if it isn't immediately, something great is just around the corner.
  • When things are not adding up, you should try subtracting. 
  • No more comparisons to others and their situations, I am my own biggest competition.
  • I still like Vine more than Instagram video. I'm real I don't need a filter. J/K

So with that being said this Summer seems very promising.  I hope you all have a great first day of summer and an even better weekend.  Hopefully, I'll get to film and upload some video of this vacation.  Hasta luego, amigos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment