Sunday, April 28, 2013

This Week In Retrospect: Time to Relax


Sorry everyone I know I haven't posted in a couple of days but it's simply because I been super busy with work, preparing to move, going to school, and life in general.  I have recently started a new workout regime and it's definitely a killer.  It definitely takes time and dedication to live a healthy lifestyle.  No wonder everyone is so unhealthy.  In between work and the gym all I want to do is sleep.  I'll update everyone on that later.  I've definitely been way too stressed.  This week has been one to remember or maybe even one that I'd like to forget.


So what exactly have I learned and witnessed this week.



  1. Living a healthy lifestyle is harder than it seems.  Willpower and support from others come in at an all-time low when you're trying to better yourself.  
  2. Balancing life is also tricky but it is necessary.
  3. Getting enough sleep is very important.  I was late to a few appointments because I got a little too friendly with the snooze button.
  4. Never underestimate the power of effective time and financial management.
Okay so this week wasn't full of thought provoking revelations.  I was so busy.  I'm going to work on a schedule that will allow me to maximize my efficiency throughout the day.  Well, this weekend I had time to relax with family and friends. 


Until Next Time...

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found you on the LinkedIn group, now following along.

    I agree sleep is vital - sleep deprivation (even low-level) can cause big problems in our day-to-day lives.

    Have a great week and check out my blog too if you get the chance: http://operationbhm.com

    Serena

    ReplyDelete