Friday, September 13, 2013

5 Absolutely Quirky/Strange Facts About Me

You model, eh?
I like getting to know new people and likewise I would like you all to know more about me.  So here five strange/quirky facts about yours truly.

1.  I'm super sensitive.
Example 1:  I cried all night when my brother told me that Smokey the Bear had died in a forest fire and various other animals also die in forest fires.
Example 2:  I was not allowed to sing "The Little Drummer Boy" with my chorus class because would cry every time we sang the part about him being a poor boy too.
Yep, that is what my parents had to deal with.

2.  I speak Spanish.
Hablo muy bien el español. He vivido en España durante 2 meses. Fue increíble y hermoso.  I barely speak it here (in the States) so everyone is always surprised when they hear me speaking to any of my spanish speaking friends.


3.  I am obsessed with the number 236.
I'm not sure if it's an obsession or just a number that I am able to recognize very easily.  I always see it and i get the weirdest advice about it.  I've had people tell me to play the lottery or it may mean something bad is about to happen.  I have no idea if it's bad or good luck or just a quirk.

4.  I am afraid of mascots.
I will run if I see one so Disney World will always be out of the question for me.  I do not like the idea of not knowing who is in that costume.  What if it's a serial killer?

5.  I was born with an extra finger on each of my hands.
Right on the end of my little finger I had an extra finger on both hands.  My mom was horrified and had them cut off.  Maybe the  fact that I was born on Halloween added to her fear.  There are all sorts of myths about children born on Halloween and children born with six fingers.

Well there you have it folks 5 peculiar facts about me.  Well, a few of them aren't that strange but people find them pretty interesting when they find out.  What are some quirky facts about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment