Monday, September 9, 2013

Getting Graphic

Today's post is an outfit of the day and it features myself, my couch, my favorite tee (who doesn't like the Beatles?) and a pretty messy apartment (yikes and sorry).



Beatles graphic tee:  Walmart
Black skirt:  Forever 21
Belt:  ???? I think it came with a skirt
Watch:  Belks
Shoes:  Dollhouse


I like to play with different looks when I go to work.  Yes, I work in a office but it does not mean that I can't have fun.  Now this probably isn't the best option if you work in a more conservative office but luckily for me I can get away with most looks.  No point in not being fun.  Graphic + pencil skirt = a fun office look.


I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Now it's time for us to have an even better, more productive, and overall exciting week.

No comments:

Post a Comment