Friday, January 10, 2014

This Week In Retrospect: Sneak Peek



This week has been full of surprises and a little panic.  I feel like I'm finally back to taking blogging seriously even with all of the fatigue and morning sickness (aka anytime sickness).  However, yesterday was the probably one of the scariest days of my life.  I had to leave my job early to go see my doctor for an emergency ultrasound because I believed that I was having a miscarriage (I decided to spare you all the details).  I was so scared that I may have lost my precious little bundle however when they checked mommy and baby were just fine. Needless to say I was overjoyed.  I even got to see my little 'lemon baby' and now I'd like to share with you the first glimpse of baby Smith.

He's Chillin'

I'm glad to be back to blogging and I'm eternally grateful for the health of my baby.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.  

Thanks for reading.  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment