Thursday, January 30, 2014

What's In My Bag?

I've always loved "What's in my Bag" posts.  I'm always so curious to see what everyone else carries in their bags.  

I work full-time and when I'm not at work I'm generally either out with friends eating or shopping.  I end up spending hours away from apartment so I need to be able to take quite a few things with me.  I got my bag from Marshall's (I believe it was about $30) and I got it just so that I could have an everyday bag that's big enough to carry everything that I need (sadly my lovely Michael Kors had to be decommissioned).  I like designer bags but I refuse to purchased a blatant knock off therefore I picked this bag on a whim and it hasn't let me down yet.   Now to check out what's in my bag. 











As I've stated this bag is from Marshall's and it's very sturdy and spacey, I love it.  Inside there's a Bodycology Blackberry Vanilla hand lotion (smells delicious), my Victoria's Secret mini-makeup bag (it holds my lipsticks, blotting papers, face powder, nail color of the moment, lip liners, etc.), a hair tie, Carmex chapstick (the only on that works for me), Extra Strength Tylenol, my wallet, Dove deodorant, my keys, my card holder, car charger, my planner (featured in Advice:  Planning), my journal,  and some pens.   Generally my phone is also in my bag.


What are some things that are in your bag?

Thanks for reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment